Precision Homes Ltd. is a full spectrum home maintenance and renovation company serving the greater Victoria and surrounding areas. Our mission is to deliver a “white-glove” service to all of our clients in every aspect of our business, no matter how big or how small the job scope may be. We pride ourselves on excellent customer satisfaction and ensure our clients expectations have been met and/or exceeded before leaving the job.
We are seeking a goal oriented and self-motivated individual for the position of Painter on our growing team. We are looking to hire someone who shares the same goals and beliefs as we do with regards to customer service and success. If you believe that you would be a valuable asset to our team, we would love to hear from you!
- delivering the highest level of customer service at all times
- being punctual when scheduled to work
- hours are 8:30-5:00PM weekdays
- representing the company in a professional manner at all times
- be a team player, helping other team members if/when necessary and demonstrating positive behaviour towards your team mates both on and off the job site(s)
- assisting with various job duties such as setup/cleanup, painting, and anything else that pertains to the job you are working on
Previous painting experience is preferred, but is not mandatory. Successful candidates should have a basic understanding of a work site, be open to learning new skills, comfortable with heights, friendly and polite, and self-motivated.
Please send your resume and a brief description of yourself via email to email@example.com.